Full List of LIDR Publications
- Schoenlaub et al. 2016. Coxiella burnetii avirulent nine mile phase II induces caspase -1- dependent pyroptosis in murine peritoneal B1a B cells. Infect Immun.
- Keleher and Skyberg 2016. Activation of bovine neutrophils by Brucella spp. Vet Immunol Immunopathol.
- Lacey et al. 2016. CXCR2 mediates brucella-induced arthritis in interferon gamma-deficient mice. J Infect Dis.
- Dong et al. 2016. Infection pattern and transmission potential of chikungunya virus in two New World laboratory-adapted Aedes aegypti strains. Sci Rep.
- Schoenlaub et al. 2015. Role of B cells in host defense against primary Coxiella burnetii infection. Infect Immun.
- Elliott et al. 2015. Neutrophils play an important role in protective immunity against Coxiella burnetii infection. Infect Immun.
- Peng et al. 2014. Characterization of a lipopolysaccharide-targeted monoclonal antibody and its variable fragments as candidates for prophylaxis against the obligate intracellular bacterial pathogen Coxiella burnetii. Infect Immun.
- Coate et al. 2014. Remote monitoring of the progression of primary pneumonic plague in Brown Norway rats in high-capacity, high-containment housing. Pathog Dis.
- Elliott et al. 2013. Coxiella burnetii interaction with neutrophils and macrophages in vitro and in SCID mice following aerosol infection. Infect Immun.
- Skyberg et al. 2013. Interleukin-17 protects against the Francisella tularensis live vaccine strain but not against a virulent F. tularensis type A strain. Infect Immun.
- Franklin 2013. One medicine: collaborative research on human & animal disease for the betterment of both. Mo Med.
- Zhang 2013. Formalin-inactivated Coxiella burnetii phase I vaccine-induced protection depends on B cells to produce protective IgM and IgG. Infect Immun.
- Homer et al. 2013. Guidelines for biosafety training programs for workers assigned to BSL-3 research laboratories. Biosecur Bioterror.
- Peters et al. 2013. Early apoptosis of macrophages modulated by injection of Yersinia pestis YopK promotes progression of primary pneumonic plague. PLoS Pathog.
- Gater et al. 2012. Host stress and immune responses during aerosol challenge of Brown Norway rats with Yersinia pestis. Front Cell Infect Microbiol.
- Patel and Anderson 2012. Innate immune responses during infection with Yersinia pestis. Adv Exp Med Biol.
- Patel et al. 2012. Opposing roles for interferon regulatory factor-3 (IRF-3) and type I interferon signaling during plague. PLoS Pathog.
- Peters and Anderson 2012. Modulation of host cell death pathways by Yersinia species and the type III effector YopK. Adv Exp Med Biol.