- LIDR Fosters Research for the Advancement of Vaccines and Therapeutics
- LIDR BSO, Dr. Travis McCarthy, Elected to MABioN Executive Council
- MRIGlobal and University of Missouri earn Zika study grant
- Lacey, et al. 2019. IFN‐γ‐dependent nitric oxide suppresses Brucella‐induced arthritis by inhibition of inflammasome activation. J Leukoc Biol.
- Kantor, et al. 2019. Infection Pattern of Mayaro Virus in Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae) and Transmission Potential of the Virus in Mixed Infections With Chikungunya Virus. J Med Entomol.
- Olson, et al. 2019. Yersinia pestis exploit early activation of myeloid differentiation primary response 88 (MyD88) for growth in the lungs during pneumonic plague. Infect Immun.
- Cherla et al. (2018). Coxiella burnetii Inhibits Neutrophil Apoptosis by Exploiting Survival Pathways and Antiapoptotic Protein Mcl-1. Infect Immun.
- Kantor et al. (2018). Ultrastructural Analysis of Chikungunya Virus Dissemination from the Midgut of the Yellow Fever Mosquito, Aedes aegypti. Viruses.
- Sheridan et al. (2018). African and Asian strains of Zika virus differ in their ability to infect and lyse primitive human placental trophoblast. PLoS One.
- Xia et al. (2018). Viral dedication to vigorous destruction of interferon receptors. Virology.
- Buttrum et al. (2018). Both major histocompatibility complex class I (MHC-I) and MHC-II molecules are required, while MHC-I appears to play a critical role in host defense against primary Coxiella burnetii infection. Infect Immun.
- Whyte et al. (2018). Inactivation of porcine interleukin-1beta results in failure of rapid conceptus elongation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.
- Skyberg and Lacey (2017). Hematopoietic MyD88 and IL-18 are essential for IFN-gamma-dependent restriction of type A Francisella tularensis infection. J Leukoc Biol.
- Dhariwala et al. (2017). Induction of type I interferon through a noncanonical toll-like receptor 7 pathway during Yersinia pestis infection. Infect Immun.
- Olson and Anderson (2017). Usurping bacterial virulence factors as self-delivery vehicles for therapeutic use. Virulence.
- Dong et al. (2017). Chikungunya virus dissemination from the midgut of Aedes aegypti is associated with temporal basal lamina degradation during bloodmeal digestion. PLoS Negl Trop Dis.
- Dong et al. (2017). The midgut transcriptome of Aedes aegypti fed with saline or protein meals containing chikungunya virus reveals genes potentially involved in viral midgut escape. BMC Genomics.
- Lacey et al. (2017). Temporal role for MyD88 in a model of brucella-induced arthritis and musculoskeletal inflammation. Infect Immun.
- Sheridan et al. (2017). Vulnerability of primitive human placental trophoblast to Zika virus. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.
- Kantor et al. (2017). Identification and initial characterization of matrix metalloproteinases in the yellow fever mosquito, Aedes aegypti. Insect Mol Biol.
- Olson and Anderson (2017). Fractionation techniques to examine effector translocation. Meth Mol Biol.