LIDR has over 10,000 net sq. feet of state-of-the-art laboratory space available for scientists and collaborators for the performance of molecular biology, cell biology and microbiology research under BSL-2 and BSL-3 conditions.
Cell- and tissue-culture specific incubators and dedicated biosafety cabinets in specific BSL-3 laboratories.
- Imaging capabilities for bright-field and fluorescence microscopy in specific BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratories
- Micro centrifuges, hanging bucket and fixed angle centrifuges in all BSL-3 laboratories and Ultracentrifuges in specific BSL-3 laboratories
- Thermo cyclers, electroporation units and spectrophotometers in specific BSL-3 laboratories
- Real time quantitative PCR equipment in specific BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratory
- Vector transmission study laboratory at BSL-2 and BSL-3
Research Space (BSL-2 and BSL-3)
In addition to the core facilities, LIDR also offers research space for rent in BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratories for academic and commercial users. Please refer to “Working at LIDR” for additional information.
For additional information on Microbiology Core or renting research space, please call 573-882-8860 or send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org