LIDR has over 10,000 net sq. feet of state-of-the-art laboratory space available for scientists and collaborators for the performance of molecular biology, cell biology and microbiology research under BSL-2 and BSL-3 conditions.
Cell- and tissue-culture specific incubators and dedicated biosafety cabinets in specific BSL-3 laboratories.
- Imaging capabilities for bright-field and fluorescence microscopy in specific BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratories
- Micro centrifuges, hanging bucket and fixed angle centrifuges in all BSL-3 laboratories and Ultracentrifuges in specific BSL-3 laboratories
- Thermo cyclers, electroporation units and spectrophotometers in specific BSL-3 laboratories
- Real time quantitative PCR equipment in specific BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratory
- Vector transmission study laboratory at BSL-2 and BSL-3
Please contact us for additional information.